3908 Creole Street
Lake Charles, LA 70605
Pre-Kindergarten to 8th Grade
Our Lady Queen of Heaven Catholic School, partnering with parents and community, challenges each student to develop his/her greatest potential intellectually, culturally, and spiritually in an environment of academic excellence. Students are encouraged to use their God given talents, building a life-long commitment to Christ-like leadership.
Believing this to be the major goal, the following objectives are established and presented:
- We believe that the integration of each child’s spiritual, intellectual, physical, and emotional development through meaningful educational experiences is our primary objective.
- We believe that all students, members of the faculty and staff, and the parents and parish community sharing in the advancement of our school’s mission, are necessary for quality Catholic education.
- We believe that students must be actively engaged in a variety of instructional strategies in an effort to support their individual learning styles, which therefore provide opportunities to meet with success and a sense of achievement.
- We believe that through an innovative curriculum and a progressive technological program, students are challenged to reach their greatest potential in order to fulfill their role as responsible individuals in today’s changing society.
- We believe that continuing education and ongoing Christian formation of each member of the faculty and staff is imperative for guiding students in their quest for knowledge and spiritual development.